Your Wedding Entertainment & Professionals Specialists
Winner – 2012 Outstanding Professional Services in Campbelltown Local Business Awards
Winner – 2016 and 2017 Macarthur Weddings Bride’s Choice Award
Macarthur Entertainment was established in 2005, and since its establishment has been providing experienced entertainers and professional services – as preferred suppliers – to several venues within the Macarthur region and beyond.
Whether you are looking for a soloist, duo, band DJ, or a professional Wedding MC, Macarthur Entertainment can assist you in making the right choice of entertainer or professional supplier, suitable for your Wedding or private celebration requirements.
There are several instances where you may need music entertainment:
- Pre Ceremony – typically 30 minutes prior to the ceremony commencement
- During the Ceremony – typically 30-45 minutes
- During Canapés – typically 1-2 hours
- During Dinner at the Reception – typically 2-3 hours
- Dancing after Dinner and formalities at the Reception – typically 2-3 hours
Your choice of live performer and music will reflect your personal style:
- Scottish Bag piper – for when you walk down the aisle
- String Ensemble – Solo, Duo, Trio & Quartet – For a garden or church Ceremony
- Acoustic Soloist or Duo guitarist-vocalist
- Full Band – Reception party time
Wedding DJ & Master of Ceremonies
- DJ Entertainment for your Reception – typically 5 hours of music at the Reception
- Professional Wedding MC – typically 5 hours
NOTE: Quotations include travel, parking, pre-set up time and pack-down unless advised otherwise.
Your Choice of Entertainer:
Soloists Vocalist, Acoustic Soloist, Duo, Trio
- Solo vocalist to sing at your Wedding Ceremony with backing from an organ or piano or even backing tracks.
- Acoustic soloists who either play guitar or keyboard and are exceptional vocalists, create a pleasant ambience for your Ceremony or Reception.
- Duo vocalists either play guitar or keyboard or a combination of both, and provide a great sound with their fabulous vocal harmonies.
- Three piece entertainers (Trio) add an additional dimension to the sound. With three professionals producing music you can imagine how the sound fills out.
A Wedding band is a great means of full live entertainment. Generally a 4 to 5 piece band comprising vocals, guitars & drums. A band is not only restricted to these instruments as some bands incorporate keyboard, saxophone or other popular instruments.
NOTE: It is important to check with the venue re available space for a band based on your proposed numbers and final floor plan.
Classical guitarist, Jazz guitarist, contemporary guitarist or Flamenco guitarist, provide easy listening background music.
- Soloist Keyboard player, organist or guitarist
- Soloist violinist or cellist
- Duo ensemble comprising violin and viola, or violin and cello
- Trio ensemble comprising violin, viola & cello
- Quartet is undoubtedly the best sound if you are looking for a full sting ensemble
- A DJ is a popular choice by Wedding couples as they provide a very large variety of music, from easy-listening selections during dining occasions to upbeat / party songs on the dance floor. You are able to select your choice of songs and artists, or you can allow the DJ to select the most appropriate music for your Wedding based on your taste in genre or performers. Our DJ’s are also are happy to take requests from your guests should you permit so.
Master of Ceremonies (MC)
- How important is an MC? The responsibility of the MC is to ensure that your evening flows without a hitch. Our MC’s work closely with the function centre management and staff so that the formalities and catering services are co-ordinated with the entertainment and speeches.
All performers and DJ’s have their own production equipment including PA system and basic lighting. DJ’s also have a wireless microphone available for speeches.
Wedding MC & DJ Entertainment
Wedding MC / DJ
Our recommendation should you wish to book a DJ or MC, is that Macarthur Entertainment provide you the total Entertainment package.
The package includes 5 hours of DJ entertainment as well as an MC for the entire night. This provides consistency, knowing that all professionals have been briefed accordingly and work well with each other, providing professional service for your event.
The DJ and/or MC will meet you and your fiancé, together with a Macarthur Entertainment consultant prior to your Wedding to discuss speeches and song selection. The MC and DJ’s we provide are well groomed, polite, professional, and possess an obliging attitude that will ensure your Wedding function flows as you would expect.
Individual and combo MC and DJ package available
Should you require a combination of Live performer for example your Ceremony or during canapé service, followed by a DJ and an MC for the Reception, then we’d be happy to accommodate this package to suit your requirements.
Ph 0407 763 500
Address: PO Box 311, Camden NSW 2570